End of August, Notes and a few pics.

 Two new kittens have been at the feeding area, but they run away before I can get near enough for a picture. 100 yard cats. They are white with gray markings on the head and tail. I'm pretty sure they are Sasha's kittens. 

Here's the cat that looks similar to Bobbie. It has shown up a couple times while I was present, but is not a regular 'colony cat'.

Last week wasn't good for trapping. Minnie didn't show on Wednesday and with a 4 day holiday weekend for many, I didn't want to take a chance at trapping her and not being able to get her to the vet. 


Bobbie does not get along well with the colony still, so I often feed her in the evenings at the cul de sac gate. She usually has a moment alone before Thomas comes up and eats his share of the food. Thomas Bobbie and Tanya are the ones that will watch for me to be in the back yard and will approach towards me meowing to greet me and get my attention. 


The kittens that we adopted are growing up and doing great. 




Comments

Popular Posts