Thomas was absent for almost four days. I was starting to worry about him, but he showed back up last night. He was walking a little slow and stiff, but otherwise looked good.


The kittens are more comfortable staying out in the open in the house and integrating well. We plan to stop using the crate for them at night soon, allowing them full time freedom indoors. The name 'Una' has stuck well on the black one. The white one is now 'Patches' or 'Peaches'. Peaches will still usually try to run and hide when being picked up, but is calm and relaxed when held. Una rolls over in surrender and waits to be lifted.

Lately I have been putting food out at four places; The Pole, The Spring, Neighbor's Porch, and Tree House (for Bobbie and Hellcat). The neighbors should be back from their travels soon and I'm going to work on integrating Bobbie and HC into the main colony. 

I'm going to get serious about trapping Fluffy again Next week. He needs the stitches removed, but it is not necessarily urgent. He is calming about being around the trap when I'm present, but still not going in to eat until I have departed. Next week I'll have some time off during the vet's business hours and I think that Fluffy will be easier to trap.




Comments

Popular Posts