Sally Trapped

 Sally was trapped and went to the vet today. Both Sally and Sasha were in the trap when I dropped it. I let Sasha out. I feel that her kittens are too young and vulnerable to be left alone all day - I still haven't seen them or tried to follow her to a den.


It's sad how most of them scratch their face when they are trapped, but I'm not sure how to avoid it. She was still weak and disoriented when I picked her up at about 1:30. I kept her isolated in the house until around 6:30pm and released her up hill from the pole while the other cats were eating. She was strong and ready to run when I opened the trap.


Kittens: I focused more on handling them today. This evening Una rolled over and did a long stretch when I went to pick her up. I scratched her ears and rubbed her chest. Patches laid nearly on top of her and did the same relaxed 'rub my belly' posture.

Comments

Popular Posts