Kittens Adapting Well

 Bobbie was at the morning feeding, looking good. She took a circuitous route back to the tree house after eating. I didn't see Hellcat, but expect that she is there with Bobbie.

The kittens now called Una and Patches adapted to their new life quickly. 



 

I am ready to give them to a good new home, but so far only have one response from a person that will take one. He's offering to take just Una (Black). I was hoping to keep them together, but that may not be doable. We would keep them both, but there are likely to be plenty more kittens in our future. Fostering and socializing two is good. More is too much. 

I still plan to trap Hellcat when one or both of the current kittens have a new home. I'm keeping track of Bobbie and putting a little food out near where she settles in. I think she is looking better now with only one kitten to nurse. She will probably finish weaning soon.

I haven't seen Minnie for a while. Sasha is showing up daily and being more aggressive about eating. I noticed that Ranger is looking heavier. She has been spayed for a while. Have I misidentified? Sally needs to be spayed before she is pregnant. Fluffy is doing well and looking healthy with his eye still stitched shut. 

 


This is a lot of work keeping up with the cat colony. I'm glad that my wife and most neighbors are supportive.

Comments

Popular Posts