Fluffy's Eye

 I'm going to get a good look at Fluffy's eye in the morning. Tonight he could hardly open it and there was drainage. 


It may not be serious, but I'd rather bring him to the vet unnecessarily than let a minor wound become a serious problem. He will not let me get within reach to touch him, but he often approaches me and stays just out of reach. He is also the only one of the feral cats that comes into my fenced yard frequently. With our four dogs, most cats stay outside the fence. He walks all around our yard and checks out my cars. I've known him and seen him almost every day since he was old enough to eat solid food. I care about him.

In other news, Bobbie was at the evening feeding and I watched her when she left. She went straight to the old tree house on the corner of Ronnie's garden.  I went over to look. In the fading light, I saw three kittens in the branches. They should be at an age where they are being weaned now.  They may be too old to easily adapt to life with people, but I'm going to make an attempt to trap them and see what can be done.

Comments

Popular Posts